Now I have never heard of TRIP myself, so in case this is new for you too, let me share a bit about them:
About TRIP in their words:
We know what it’s like, your child is smart, active, but has reading problems and poor grades. Can anything be done? Yes, a lot can be done. With over 40 years of combined experience working with special needs readers, we have created“TRIP Targeted Reading Improvement Program”- TRIP
- “TRIP“ lessons consist of hand-eye coordination training exercises to help those with Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD and other reading problems.
- “TRIP“ has been in use at our reading center for over 30 years and has helped thousands.
- “TRIP“ contains 20 lessons in downloadable form. Each lesson contains sight words, flashing practice and a story reading exercise.
- Also included is a home reading lesson video showing you how to use the exercises plus techniques to successfully help your child.
- In a recent survey done by a well known consumer magazine to help students with reading problems three strategies taught in our video are listed as being helpful.
- These strategies are: the use of a tutor, one on one instruction and a daily or weekly schedule.
Stay Tuned: As my oldest son and I journey through the TRIP program we will be sharing our thoughts here; here’s to hoping that this program will help my son to become a bit more focused, a touch more attentive, in all his studies 🙂