It’s Friday and that means fun, five things to share!
1) Its been a mellow week here. Cold and rainy. Are we ever glad we did not put up the pool this summer. Yet. I love that our garden is getting rain water and our new rose bushes too. Praying for a bit more sun though. Now and then – so the boys can play, and ride. 🙂
2) We are adding a new member to our family. A young lady from France. Coming for three weeks in July. We are all pretty excited! I am looking forward to blogging our adventures and taking my city on as a tourist. I am sure we can learn and see some new things. With her fresh eyes. We eagerly welcome Miss Clemence to the family!!!
3) My oldest son made the Nationals in Branson Missouri for BIble Quizzing this year. And my 4 year old ended his quiz year with his very first red ribbon. Great stuff. Love that they are both learning the Word of God and enjoying their time in it too. Nothing better: “thy word have I hid in mine heart that I might not sin against thee.”
4) MY husband and oldest son are going to be taking archery lessons. Tomorrow we go to visit, open house, for one organization and will check out one more in the coming week or two. Talk about a fun hobby. Cannot wait until the little ones are older and we can all do this together! Just call me Pocahontas 😛
5) I am looking into essential oils; gluten free meals, whole foods. We need to make some big changes; preventative. Before there is a serious need. And so will be blogging I think on our journey, as I can at least, to go more and more towards real foods. I just know there are many better ways. To our health!
Have a blessed weekend and do share!