Can you believe it is Day 13 of the July Blogging Challenge?
And today’s topic is Bucket List.
I have to admit that I have never put much thought into a bucket list of my own.
I know plenty of people who create these things; personally I feel more pressure when I have lists like these. But I am also trying to be more organized and as my kids get older have more intentional time with them, at home, and out and about.
So this is my attempt at a bucket list, I guess 🙂
- Pray more!
- Meal plan – and use those plans 🙂
- Learn crochet/knitting loom
- Take my sewing class with my “new” machine (a gift from my husband for Christmas)
- Complete planning for our church’s homeschool co-op this fall
- Practice my German skills more regularly
- Really work a business for fun and profit (little it may be)
- Declutter the house
- Develop Bible study for teaching and reaching those in need of Christ
- Blog more regularly and with a bit more purpose
- Begin and complete process to become great feeding counselor
- Complete Eve Anderson’s Teaching Training Tools program
- Learn to relax a bit more – become a Schole momma
I could add more but I am already beginning to feel a bit of pressure looking at this list so…..Lots of goodies; I say Jesus guide me! ❤