Have you heard of The Everywhere God? I was so excited when I was invited to be a part of the mini-launch for this sweet new book!
The Everywhere God is a book of hope written for children. Originally done for his young granddaughter, Pastor Bob Nelson wanted to be sure she knew God was with her no matter what was taking place in her life. NO matter the circumstances, the message is clear, God never leaves us or forgets us. His love never ends. More than 20 years after it’s original writing, Pastor Bob Nelson’s daughter remembered this treasured poem and feeling, as her father did, that its message needed to be shared, determined to make her fathers poem (and dream of publication) a reality. Full of colorful and fun images and such beautiful poetry, The Everywhere God is a simple and lovely story of a God that will never leave us.
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras.
- All-new Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $10,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy more than 38 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
Three more winners will each win a print copy of The Everywhere God.
The Everywhere God is a book about hope for children of all ages. Written for his young granddaughter during a particularly difficult time, the late Pastor Bob Nelson wanted to be sure she knew God was with her no matter what else was happening. Despite people and circumstances, his message is clear, God never leaves or forgets about us and His love never ends. Upon it’s completion, he knew it was something special and wanted to make it a children’s book. Unfortunately, time passed and things never fell into place for his vision to come to life. He passed away in 2008 before he could see it happen.
More than 20 years after it’s original writing, Bob Nelson’s daughter remembered this treasured poem and like her father, felt it needed to be shared with the world. For many years she kept this special story in the back of her heart and always dreamed of making his vision for a children’s book a reality.
To enter the giveaway, please use the Rafflecopter below after reading the terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Must be at least 18 years of age. This giveaway is in no away associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest. No purchase necessary for entry. Odds are determined by the number of entries. Selected winners will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim their prizes or another winner will be drawn. Entry into this giveaway will subscribe you to The Everywhere God email list.